Complete the application form if you would like to apply to employ a flexiworker. Once we have received the application form, we will contact the flexiworker to initiate the registration process. We will attempt to process the application within 2 days.


If you wish to employ a flexiworker with an identity from a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you are required to assess whether an application is necessary for a work permit (referred to as a TWV) based on a valid residence document. This applies to employment for less than three months or in specific situations such as a working student.

EURflex will ensure that a TWV application is submitted to the Employee Insurance Agency (the UWV). We will do this within two working days once all the necessary documents and information have been received. The following documents are required:

  • Application form (supervisor)
  • Response to supplementary questions (supervisor)
  • Registration form (flexiworker)
  • Copy/scan of (flexiworker):
    • valid passport (personal data)
    • valid residency permit (front and back of document)

The UWV requires a processing period of five weeks. For this reason, the employment contract will commence no earlier than 5 weeks following submission of the complete application to the UWV. A flexiworker cannot begin with the supervisor’s work activities before the contract comes into effect. You will receive a copy of the work permit for persons from outside the European Economic Area as soon as EURflex has received it.